LAST UPDATED – June 2022
2. What information Proxous may collect
We may collect any of the following information:
• Your name and job title
• Your contact information, including your email address
• Your demographic information, such as postal/zip code
• Your preferences and interests
• Your computer operating system
• Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) address
• Your screen resolution
• Your primary language
• Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers
3. What Proxous Does with the Information It Collects
We collect this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better user experience. These are some examples of how we use your information:
• For internal record keeping
• To improve our products and services
• To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think would be of interest to you
• To occasionally contact you for market research purposes, such as asking for your opinion on aspects of the Proxous Website we could improve
Proxous takes securing your information seriously. To prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your personal data, Proxous has physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place that safeguard the information we collect.
5. Cookies and Web Analytics
When you visit a new website, you might be asked if you “accept all cookies.” A cookie is a small file that the website places on your computer or other device. If you agree and grant permission, the cookie is stored on your device, where it tracks and collects data from your web browsing, sending that information back to the original website that placed the cookie.
Another common tool websites use, called on-site web analytics, is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of data gathered while a person is online visiting a particular web page. On-site analytics are used to understand how site visitors interact with the page and to optimize the website based on this data. Proxous uses on-site web analytics.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information on the Proxous Website in the following ways:
• When asked to fill out a form, click the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to Proxous using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change this at any time by writing to Proxous or emailing us at [email protected].
Proxous will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission unless we are required by law to do so. With your permission, Proxous may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may interest you.
You can request details about your personal information held by Proxous by emailing us at [email protected]. There may be a small fee for this service, payable at Proxous’ sole discretion.
If you believe that any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the same address and we will promptly correct it.